We are a Hampshire Healthy School!
We have been a Healthy School since 2006 and have continued to maintain excellent standards in order to support the Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development of all our pupils. We are also committed to promoting British Values across the curriculum.
In our most recent Healthy Schools submission (March 2013) we received congratulation from the Hampshire Quality Assurance Group for the following:
- How the school provides the leadership to create a positive environment that promotes health and well being.
- The wide consultation around policies.
- How the school monitors and evaluates PSHE provision.
- The many examples of how the school meets the health and well being needs of the whole school community.
- A full and comprehensive account of the school's approach to addressing health and well being, especially that of pupils in challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrating how the school promotes health and well being.
- The excellent opportunities for pupil voice.
- The wide range of opportunities for children to develop responsibility, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- How the school identifies pupils in challenging circumstances.
- How the school identifies staff CPD needs in relation to health and well being.
- The way the school assesses PSHE and report to parents.
- The wide variety of celebration opportunities for young people.
Take a look below to find out more about what we are doing at school this year to promote the health and well-being of all our pupils…